Friday 16 March 2018

Arthurs Pass Camp 2018

At the beginning of this week Mamaku 1 spent a fantastic 3 days in the Alpine environment of Arthurs Pass.  We swum in Lake Brunner, walked the Devils Punchbowl Track, experienced river crossing, walked the Arthurs Pass walkway, completed a Search and Rescue mission to find 'Brian', walked the sensory trail through the forest, orientated out way through the village to complete a challenge.  We had a fantastic time and have made some fantastic memories to share with you!





6 comments:

  1. Hi i'm Luke from owairaka school. Wow so cool. That looks like a really cool trip. That must be scary going trough the devils punch bowl.
    https://odslukea.blogspot.co.nz/ My blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi i'm Aimee
      From Greymain School in Mamaku 1 our camp was fun but Devil's Punch Bowl wasn't that scary but some people loved it. My favourite part was orienteering although we were 1 minute late.
      From Aimee
      From Aimee

      Delete
  2. I want to go on a trip one day I haven't even been out of New Zealand once I haven't been to the south island ether iv'e been on walks and little trips in a car though. Hope you had fun
    From Joel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Lucas and I am a student at Owairaka school. That trip looks so fun and the weather looks hot by the clothes you are wearing. See you later, thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my name is Maddison I go to Pt England School. I liked your post about you guys camping. I wish I came camping with you guys. I hope you guys had fun. Check out my blog https://pesmaddisonm.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi my name is Jane and I am from Pt England School. I like your post because it reminds me of that time when some of the students went on a camp at our very own school. please check out my blog at http://pesjanem.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing positive, helpful and thoughtful comments.